License To Use The Software:
I am here to give players a personal non-transferrable, non-exclusive right to use the Software, for playing in the Online Gaming Platform, matching up with the provisions below:
- Players hereby acknowledge that it is not in the control of the provider on how the Software would be used by themselves. Players load and use the software at their own risks and in no event shall the provider would be liable to players for any special, incidental, consequential, or direct damage or the loss of any kind (except death or personal injury resulting from this online gambling Malaysia site’s negligence).
- Players do not own the software. The software is owned and is an exclusive property of the licensor, a 3rd party software company provider, (the "Software Provider"). The accompanying documentation and the software which have been licensed to this online gambling Malaysia site are protected all over the world by copyright law and proprietary products of the Software Provider. Your use of the software does not give players an ownership of any intellectual property right in the Software. This Agreement is applied just to the grant of the license for using the Software.
- Enter, access or attempt to access or enter or otherwise bypass the security system of this online gambling Malaysia or interfere in any way (include nut not limited to smart devices or robots) with the Website or the Online Gaming Platform, or attempt to make any change to the Software or/and any components or features thereof.
- Reverse engineer, translate, adapt, modify, disassemble, decompile, make any attempt for discovering the source code of the Software or for creating derivative works, depending the entire or on any part of the Software; or otherwise change the Software.
- The Software might include confidential knowledge which is valuable and secret to the Software Provider. Players are not entitled to disclose or use that confidential knowledge other than strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement.
This part is very important and every reader reading this entire article need to keep their head on and do not skip anything if they do not want to become a law or rule breaker. Players are not allowed to:
- Translate or copy any user documentation offered 'online' or in electronic format;
- Translate, modify, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, create derivative works based on, or otherwise adjust or change the Software;
- Sub-license, copy (except as expressly offered elsewhere in this agreement), transfer loan, lease, rent, assign, players’ license to use the Software or distribute or make copies of the Software;
- Load or install the Software onto a server of any other network device or take other steps to make the Software available via all forms of bulletin boards, remote dial-in, online service, or network to other persons.